PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION NOTICE
This Personal Data includes all data defined within the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (as amended from time to time).
The “Personal Data” that you provide or have provided to us includes your name, contact details, address, email address, NRIC number or passport number, bank account information, property details and etc.
As you may have furnished your Personal Data to us and in doing so, you acknowledge and confirm that you are providing to us accurate, complete, not misleading and up-to-date Personal Data and further agree and consent to us collecting, using, disclosing and processing your Personal Data. Our Company and/or its officers or employees shall not be liable for any inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or not up-to-date Personal Data provided by you.
In the event you furnish or make available to us any Personal Data relating to a third party, e.g. information of spouse, children, parents, directors, shareholders and/or guarantors (collectively the “Relevant Persons”) you represent and warrant that you have obtained the consent of the Relevant Persons to provide us with their Personal Data which are accurate, complete, not misleading and up-to-date and for us to collect, use, disclose and process their Personal Data for the respective purposes.
Therefore, we are not required to verify the accuracy and completeness of the Personal Data provided by you and we are entitled to treat the Personal Data provided by you as accurate, complete, not misleading and up-to-date.
We may collect, use, disclose or process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- considering and processing your application for and providing you with products and/or services of us as well as products and/or services by third-party service providers provided through us
- processing any payments related to any transaction with us;
- responding to queries, requests and/or complaints;
- facilitating our customer’s loyalty programmes;
- updating your Personal Data;
- facilitating your participation in our contests and events;
- conducting market research and surveys with the aim of improving Moscon’s products and /or services;
- *sending you marketing, advertising and promotional information about other products/services that our company, our business partners or third-party service providers may be offering (“Marketing Information”), by way of postal mail to your address(es) and/or electronic transmission to your email address(es), text messages (SMS/MMS), telephone calls and/or other phone based messaging to your telephone number(s);
- conducting credit/trade checks and other background checks on you and where applicable, any Relevant Persons with any registered credit reporting agency at any time for the purpose of processing a transaction with us or for as long as any dues remain unpaid and outstanding with us.
- for the purpose of credit evaluation, review or reporting and carrying out debt-collection or assisting other institutions to do so;
- prevention and detection of crime including without limitation to money laundering, terrorism and fraud prevention, detection and prosecution;
- required by laws, rules, regulations, by-laws, order, guidelines and/or directives; and
- any other incidental purpose relating to any of the above.
*As you have consented to receiving Marketing Information and/or sharing your Personal Data with third parties, you may have an option not to receive such Marketing Information or sharing of your Personal Data with third parties at any time by contacting us at the details provided in this website.
In the event where any Personal Data is requested by us, you have an option not to provide us any additional information requested other than the information which is necessary to facilitate the commercial transaction. However, if insufficient Personal Data is provided by you or any Relevant Person, we will not be able to provide you with its products and services and/or fulfil any of your request to us.
For the purposes as set out above, your Personal Data may/will be disclosed to the following parties:
- any company or representative within our company;
- Our third-party service providers or agents (including without limitation auditors, lawyers, consultants, insurers, adjusters and utility companies);
- Our business partner, investor, assignee or transferee to facilitate business asset transactions (including without limitation to any merger, acquisition or asset sale);
- any law enforcement agencies;
- any governmental authorities or regulatory bodies; and
- any other party authorised and consented by you.
We may disclose your Personal Data to any or all of the parties stated above which may be located within or outside of Malaysia or involve sending your Personal Data to a location outside of Malaysia.
You may, subject to a payment of a prescribed fee, any applicable legal restrictions and/or contractual conditions, request in writing for access to your Personal Data and it shall be your duty to request for correction of your Personal Data that is inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or not up-to-date.
If you have any enquiries or feedback in relation to your Personal Data, or if would like to access or correct your Personal Data, or if you wish to withdraw your consent given herein, you may contact:
Telephone number: +603-3324 9186
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
No. 34, Jalan Jasmin 6/KS6,
Selangor Darul Ehsan.
This Privacy Notice may be revised from time to time. Notice of any such revision will be given on our website and/or by any other means of communication. By continuing to engage with us in respect of our products and/or services or accessing our website after the issuance of such revision notice, you will be considered as having agreed to this Privacy Notice.